Hi, I’m Michael.
Here are some random facts about me…
- I’m from Canada, but I spend a lot of time in NYC & China;
- My favourite food is 烤鱼；
- I believe my choice to play the lottery is rational;
- If you don’t know where I am, I’m probably at Chipotle;
- I was a ghostwriter for a NYT Best Selling Author;
- IMO the one book everybody should read is Asimov’s Chronology of the World (Update: Also, Asimov’s Chronology of Science and Discovery);
- I am a fierce proponent that everyone should sleep on free Tempur-Pedics;
- I observe the #1 Rule of the Internet;
- I share life lessons on everything I know.
This is my personal site where I share what I’m working on and thinking about.
Want to be friends? Email me.