Noah Kagan is an entrepreneurial machine.
- his “deals on products” site, AppSumo hit 500,000 customers in less than 18 months;
- his company Kickflip Inc. was the #1 largest Facebook App developer;
- his payment company Gambit reached $150,000/day in revenue with clients like Zynga, Tagged, Gaia Online, and Disney;
- his new business, SumoMe, free tools to grow your website traffic, is already reaching 965,720,950 visitors – damn!;
- and yes, he worked at Intel, was #4 at Mint, and #30 at Facebook (where he got fired and missed out on $100 million+).
This article is about the man behind the machine and how he operates day-to-day, month-to-month, year-to-year to get results like these.