Lori Deschene’s tiny buddha is one of the coolest blogs online. Why? Because Lori has cultivated one of the most engaged and well intentioned communities I’ve ever seen. There are a lot of guest posts written by non-writers – they don’t even have a blog to link oo. The comments are often very personal and insightful responses to the articles. Basically, tiny buddha IS NOT about self promotion, getting “hits” on Google Analytics or earning a lot of money. Instead, it’s built from the ground up to be a community where people are safe to share wisdom that enriches our lives.
Watch this interview to learn:
- how Lori built a Twitter following of 40,000+ BEFORE she even had a blog
- how to appeal to an audience of all ages from all over the world
- how to sell ads without even trying
- the metric that matters way more than “page views” (it’s not what you think)
- lorideschene.com – Lori’s personal homepage
- Tiny Buddha | Simple Wisdom for Life’s Hard Questions – Lori’s book